Friday, November 21, 2014

Just Grace Gets Crafty by Charise Harper - ESSENTIAL



Harper, Charise Mericle  Just Grace Gets Crafty, 185 pgs.  Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2014.  $15.99  Content: G.   

This story is about a ten year old girl named Just Grace.  In the story there is an art fair at Mimi’s little brother's school (Mimi is Grace's BFF) and Mimi and Grace were told that they could  have their own table at the fair to sell things.  So during the book they are making things to sell.  They keep falling behind because Grace is trying to help other people.  In the end they made a lot of money and had a successful fair.  

 I think this is the best Just Grace book I have read (and I have read a lot).  I like the doodles and pictures throughout.  I like the funny parts in the story.   Everyone should have this book in their library.   

EL (K-3)-ESSENTIAL.  Reviewer, Isabelle, age 11.        

No comments: