Monday, July 7, 2014

The New Champion by Jody Feldman - ESSENTIAL

Feldman, Jody The New Champion (The Gollywhopper Games #2), 384 p. Content: G.  

Cameron is not the winner in his family – that tile is reserved for his older bother, Spencer.  But Cameron has a ticket to enter the second season of the Gollywhomper Games and Spencer can only hope for a chance as a walk on.  When it comes to athletics, Spencer will always win.  But the Games require a large amount of puzzle smarts too.  Out of 100,000,000 contestants, does Cameron have a chance to even make it out of the first round?  

I have not read the first title in this series and now I totally want to – and I can’t wait for #3.  

EL – ESSENTIAL.  Cindy, Library Teacher.

FYI - I bought the first book from iTunes and LOVED it too!  They are both so much fun and the puzzles are just right for young puzzle solvers.  I will probably read them both again this week!

No comments: