Monday, February 11, 2013

Infinity by Rachel Ward - OPTIONAL


Ward, Rachel Infinity, 256 pgs. Chicken House, 2012. $17.99. Language R (28 swears, 12 "F's"), Mature Content G; Violence PG-13; 

The Chaos has ended and Sarah, Adam, and Mia have all survived. Now two years later, people are after Mia because of her special power. She can change her number. Sarah knows Adam loves her but will her child come between them when it comes to a life or death situation? The Chaos is over but chaos might just be beginning. 

I loved this book and the continuation of Adam and Sarah's story. I really liked the whole captive part of the book where they were taken into the building. I think it was cool that the entire world is living in poverty and in tents going back to old ways while this facility is doing advance tests with equipment that exists only in the future. I love Adam and Sarah's love story and am happy to see them end up together with a family. I thought it was shocking and brutal how they treated them as prisoners. Overall this was an amazing story that captivated my mind and came to a shocking conclusion. 

MS HS - OPTIONAL. Student Reviewer: KU

No comments: