Monday, December 31, 2012

The Princess of Trelian by Michelle Knudsen - ADVISABLE


Knudsen, Michelle The Princess of Trelian, 437 pgs. Candlewick Press, 2012. 

Language - PG (23 swears, 0 "f"), Mature Content - PG; Violence - PG; 

Meg thought that she would finally be able to relax now that Sen Eva was momentarily defeated, but she is finding out that being a princess-heir linked to a dragon is not in the least bit easy. Which comes first: duty, family, or Jakl? Meanwhile, Calen makes his own discovery: he might be a danger to everyone he loves. But he would never betray them, right? 

I was captivated by Meg and Calen's story from the first page. However, I would not suggest reading this book with reading the first book, The Dragon of Trelain, as I did. It was still an excellent read, but I wish I had read the first adventure before diving into the second one. 

MS, HS - ADVISABLE. Reviewer: CCH

No comments: