Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Mia’s Boiling Point (Cupcake Diaries Book 10) by Coco Simon –ADVISABLE


 Simon, Coco Mia’s Boiling Point (Cupcake Diaries Book 10) 160 pgs. Simon Spotlight, 2012. $5.99.  (Rating: G)
Mia is no stranger to being the new girl, so she tries her very best to make the new girl Olivia feel welcome. She gives her the benefit of the doubt time and time again. The other girls in Club Cupcake don’t really like her, and Mia thinks they just aren’t giving her a fair chance. Will Olivia be their newest member?
I have reviewed a few of the books in this series now and it’s really grown on me. Now that I know all the characters more, I really look forward to the next book. The series is popular with the students as well. This newest book was great and I think students will relate to both sides of this situation –being the new student or trying to give someone chances to be a better person.
ELEMENTARY–ADVISABLE Reviewer: Stephanie MLS graduate & Author.

No comments: