Friday, October 12, 2012

Taken By Storm by Jennifer Barnes - ESSENTIAL


Barnes, Jennifer Lynn Taken By Storm, 314 p.  Egmont, 2012.  $18.  Violence: PG-13 (a little bloodier than the last).  

If Bryn is going to save her werewolf pack, she is going to have to kill Shay, another alpha.  And it would be nice if her former pack leader, Callum, would finally fulfill her promise and make Bryn a werewolf too.  

These books have left me breathless.  Moments of calm are few and far between.  And you have enough back story that your mind is busy trying to puzzle things out and you are worried about where the story is headed.  I alternately wanted to throw it across the wall, because I wanted to read the ending NOW, and keep my eyes peeled, because I couldn’t out it down.  LOVED IT!!  

MS, HS – ESSENTIAL.  Cindy, Library Teacher

No comments: