Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Once by Cameron Dokey - ESSENTIAL


Dokey, Cameron Once (Before Midnight, Golden AND Wild Orchid) from the Once Upon a Time series.  Simon and Schuster, 2012 (omnibus edition).  $10. 

Three of Dokey's classic fairy "re-taleings" have been packaged together in an omnibus edition.  I don't know how well it will hold up in library conditions, but the books themselves are well worth having!

Here are a couple of previous reviews on these titles:

MS - ESSENTIAL
Cindy, Library Teacher

1 comment:

Elf said...

I love the retellings in the Once Upon a Time series! My favourites are The World Above, Violet Eyes, Wild Orchid, Sunlight and Shadow, and Midnight Pearls...ummm, i think those are all of my top favourites...not really in that order, though...
And I have issues with bok covers matching, so I only get them individually, with the new covers...I hate the old covers that were strange paintings of the girls' dresses or something...