Saturday, March 3, 2012

Dark Inside by Jeyn Roberts - ADVISABLE


Roberts, Jeyn Dark Inside, pgs. 362. Simons and Schuster Books, 2011. Language- PG-13 (21 swears) Mature Content- PG-13         The human race is on the verge of extinction, because of itself. Monsters. The apocolypse has begun and almost all of the human race have turned on the "normals." Aries, Clemetine, Michael and Mason are all trying to survive this disaster. All in different situations, fighting for their lives against the people that have found their evil.          

I loved this book! I didn't want to put it down, it kept me on edge and wanting more. Very interesting idea in this book, and it really makes the reader think. I enjoy the different perspectives, it really gives a different personality to the book. This would be on my shelf of recommendations for friends and peers. MS, HS - ADVISABLE.  Student Reviewer: CG


No comments: