Saturday, March 3, 2012

Clean by Amy Reed - OPTIONAL


Reed, Amy Clean, Pgs.272. Simon Pulse, 2011. $16.99. Language- R (155 swears, 69 "f" words) Mature Content- R       Olivia, Kelly, Christopher, Jason, and Eva. All addicts, and all sent to a rehabilitation center to straighten up theit lives. None of them want to face their problems, none of them want to face themselves. But being together and sharing stories opens up interpersonal relationships between them. Now they have to face their problems, and fix their problems so they can go on with there lives and build up what they have lost in the process.         

I really enjoy Reed's books. I have read Beautiful, and I was excited when I saw her name. She puts across good, valuable points and life lessons. I also love the multi-person view, it really puts across the emotion of the book. I recommend her books to my friends and peers all the time. It is rated R for strong language, sexual content, drug use and teen drinking. HS – OPTIONAL. Student Reviewer: CG


No comments: