Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Gardener by S. A. Bodeen - ADVISABLE


Bodeen, S.A. The Gardener, 232 pgs. Feiwel and Friends, 2010. Language  - PG (20 swears, 0 "f"), Sexual Content - PG; Violence - PG; Mason knows what it's like to be different. Mason has a long scar down the side of his face as a result of an accident and gets stared at a lot because of it. However, after an encounter with a strange girl and learning about her past, "different" doesn't even cover half of it. I gained a whole new perspective from this book. I was blown away by the theories that the scientists came up with and started wondering if they could actually work. I loved the intensity as Mason made quick decisions and quickly learned the consequences, but it started creeping me out as it got deeper into the science and I got a better understanding of what was happening in the Greenhouse. MS, HS - ADVISABLE. Reviewer: CCH

No comments: