Monday, March 28, 2011

This year's TOP 50

Kiss the Book's TOP 50 (ish) for Middle and High School 2011 edition is now live.  You can access it as a document by clicking the link above.
OR  
You can also access this list on Follett by logging into Titlewave and clicking on the STATE RESOURCES at the top of the page.  If you are not from Utah, you will have to change the state you are viewing.  Then scroll down to the middle of the page and find  STATE  BIBLIOGRAPHIES.  The Kiss the Book list will be right there for you to click.


I have also posted my Science Fiction and Fantasy lists for middle schools and high schools and the best new books in a series.  You can see those lists using the same link above!


I would love to know if you agree or disagree with me on my picks!


--CINDY

No comments: