Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Reality Check by Jen Calonita


Calonita, Jen Reality Check, 277 pages. Poppy, 2010. $16.99. Language- G(1 swear, 0 "F"), Sexual Content-G; Violence-G; 16 year olds Charlie, Hallie, Keiran and Brooke all get the chance to have there own reality show called The Cliffs, as soon as they here about this opportunity there all for it. As they get into the first couple of tapings they learn this show is tearing there wonderful friendship apart. They do a scripted reality so when they get in a huge fight on camera it isn't recorded well enough, so they have to redo the whole thing witch makes it a whole lot worse.  When Brooke meets a new friend who all the other girls hate there friendship gets even worse because Brooke's friend is like a new addition to the show and the other girls hate it. I really enjoyed reading this, from the first page to the last page I was hooked. If I would have had time I could have sat down and read this in one sitting, that's how good this book was. I would recommend this book to every girl, this is probably my new favorite book. MS/HS- ESSENTIAL. Student Reviewer:MM

No comments: