Friday, March 12, 2010

I Kissed A Zombie, and I Liked It by Adam Selzer - ADVISABLE



Selzer, Adam I Kissed A Zombie, and I Liked It, 177 pgs. Delacorte Press, 2010. 

Language - PG-13 (66 swears, 0 "f"), Sexual Content - PG-13; Violence - G; 

Alley lives in a world where vampires, werewolves, zombies, etc. live among the mortals. Alley is also in charge of the music column of the school paper, because of that she has to go review a band at the local club. While resenting the fact that she has to be there, Alley hears something she likes. Doug is a guest singer and she loves that he seems to understand the songs he's singing. Her friend Sadie sets them up and Alley really likes Doug, but what happens when she finds out he's a zombie? 

I had some doubts about this book at first because a zombie love story? Come on. But it was a pretty good book. I felt myself being drawn in and wanting to know how Alley and Doug's relationship would turn out. 

MS, HS - ADVISABLE. Reviewer: CCH

No comments: