Wednesday, November 4, 2009

How Do Dinosaurs Say I Love You? by Jane Yolen

Yolen, Jane How Do Dinosaurs Say I Love You? pgs.40 The Blue Sky Press Language~G; Sexual Content~G; Violence~G

In her wonderful series about dinosaurs, Yolen has written another masterpiece. These silly dinosaur ‘children’ may at times be naughty and not do as they should, but their wise parents are always quick to follow up their rempremand with a hug or a kiss and a “I Love You!” I LOVED this book! I was tickled by Teague’s wonderful illustrations and by the fact that Dad was present on almost every page! Not that moms aren’t wonderful, but it is always nice to have dads there too. This is a must have!! Like love should, it leaves readers feeling all warm and fuzzy inside.

ELM –ESSENTIAL Allison Madsen~Teen Librarian-SJO Public Library

No comments: